Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am not Tracey Emin

Tracey Emin asked these questions below of prospective clients. Once a large deposit was paid and the questionnaire completed, she would then make an original piece of neon art, which would then be sold to them for another very large sum. I however am not Emin, fill in the questionnaire and you may get an original piece of art work at a very reasonable cost. Obviously it wont be as good as an Emin, and I am not being facetious I love Emin's work, and it won't be in neon.

• Do you believe in God?
• How old are you?
• Do you still look at yourself the same way in a mirror?
• Is there any colour that makes you violently sick?
• Who is your favourite poet?
• If you could choose how to die then how?
• Passion, Romance or Hard core sex?
• Who is or was the greatest love of your life?
• Would you like the neon to be for them?
• Do you talk when you make love?
• If you could be anywhere now where would it be?
• How would you rate your sense of humour out of ten?
• Antique or contemporary? Fireplace or radiator?
• How often do you get homesick?



Trust neon art by Tracey Emin

3 comments:

GreenPea said...

I like my Crook artworks better than an Emin. Do I still fill in the questionnaire?

Edgar said...

Yes, the answers to the questionnaire give guidance as to what art work to produce. Though maybe you already have too many cluttering up your abode as it is.

Anonymous said...

I can produce for you an unmade bed, bargain price.