Sunday, April 5, 2009

Coach trip to Wagga Wagga goes awry



When they took my luggage off the coach, I suspected nothing (I think they suspected something). Anyway, one "controlled explosion" later I have no (well few) pink clothes.
Now I know I launched a desperate campaign for Walkers cheese and onion crisps only recently, and this is not an charity site, but bear in mind those crisps weren't for me but for Colombian terrorists, so I am appealing once more for you all to HELP!

What is required is pink garments (mens size small) either advice as to where to buy them or donations of same.



P.S. Oh and no, they released me, pending further investigations, which means they are going to forensically examine some singed cotton and I would think a now very foxed copy of Murakami's After the quake. I can't believe they will pursue the case whatever it is that they thought I was doing/carrying. Also, the coach company refused to take me after this roadside catastrofuck, they did refund me the ticket money though. So Wagga Wagga remains thus far this weekend unvisited. I am actually going to Albury Wodonga soon for the wearable art thing soon, so I might make a side trip, we shall see. My wearable art btw is an upside down hat with some nice batik work, it's a bit Jasper Conran, but this is country Victoria so, heh, no one is going to know. Bitch, much!



P.P.S. Yeah, and it's not as though I never gave you anything.




UPDATE
Insurance company won't pay up! and I have to wait and see if I am charged with any offence. If the police don't charge me I can sue apparently, but the insurance company said don't expect to see anything for at least 2 years! Did I mention it before, HELP!
Ooh, just remembered $900 Rudd money coming through this week, forget I asked, miser.

No comments: