Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Orgone motor

I am thinking of building an Orgone motor, it looks fairly straightforward. I think I will just need some balsa wood and glue. See here for details


Update

I have now seen plans to build an Orgone Accumulator (see below) from http://www.orgone.org/articles/ax2001-grnfld-aa.htm, which actually looks much simpler to build. And having an accumulation of Orgone energy, will be better than having an Orgone motor, because I have no real use for a motor, but excess Orgone energy, why that I could maybe bottle and sell. The only problem is the use of shellac (not vegetarian) advised as step 8, what the fuck am I going to use instead. I mean I don't want to go to all this trouble and find I'm not getting any Orgone because of lack of shellac. But I am thinking actually this is my chance to begin a conversation with Kate Bush, because she apparently believed in W. Reich for a bit (see Cloudbusting) and she is a vegetarian, so she might know, anyway it's worth a shot.

But, anyway I have time this coming weekend so I think I will build it and just leave out the whole shellac stage for now. So, let me know if you want some Orgone as I could with luck have some for sale Monday.




Update 2

You would not believe that Kate Bush got back to me almost straight away and suggested I use a plant based violin varnish instead of the shellac. I am so impressed, she knows her instruments obviously, but also the technical aspects of an Orgone accumulator (she gave some good advice on the actual later usage). Apparently I will have to beware of spending too much time in the box, as too much exposure to Orgone can be dangerous.



This is all going so well, I'm getting really quite excited, but at the back of mind is always the fear that it will end up like the recent planned trip to Rigel which went so badly I don't even want to think about it anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only furniture came with the same level of detailed instructions I might have caused myself much less heartache! I'm sure you'll breeze through this one no worries.

Edgar said...

Thanks, I think with the new plans it will be easy, and I think given climate change etc that it is great there is this type of clean energy seemingly so easily made. I was thinking maybe if we all sat in boxes covered in organic matter and layers of wood and metal at the Library, we could probably save tons of greenhouse gases as we would be powering everything ourselves.

Anonymous said...

Luckily I now have an ample supply of cardboard boxes that might just come in handy ...