Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ghost World

I do love those people who put up entire feature length movies on YouTube, it is slightly bothersome to have to go to the next installment, but still it's the movie - on demand - as they say - which is the holy grail of all digital media. Below is the first part of Ghost World, it's no secret that I love Enid Coleslaw I hope. The film tho always puts me in a quandary, as to who do I identify with, I think partly all of the main characters. But really given gender and age it should be the Steve Buscemi character, but that frightens me tremendously - a woman once said I looked like Buscemi (I foolishly had hair like him for a short time) I never spoke to her again, obviously.






When will a film of David Boring be made, when they find the woman with the right size bottom I suppose. No I'm not being rude, read the book.

No comments: