Saturday, July 19, 2008

Erindale Library

I also went to my local public library today, they have books, magazines, videos, cds and computer terminals, isn't that special. This is what it looked like outside today when I photographed it.
I got out three Lone Wolf and Cub (comic) books (there are very many in the series). The comics are brilliantly drawn, but this is one case in which the films are better than the books. If you haven't seen any of the books or films, really what are you doing with your life - only joking I'm sure you are doing equally valid things (ha!).


Actually you know 10 or so years ago, I was the adult services Librarian here, adult services (as opposed to children's), meant I didn't have to do the storytime, but instead the reading group, don't know which was the better gig.

No comments: